How to Improve Your Sex Life with Contact Lenses
Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you could alter your appearance, maybe even your personality? Perhaps you already have by simply changing your hair style or hair color for a special event. Did you feel more confident after the transformation? Did this transformation change the way you perceived yourself? Did people around you, including your closest friends, treat you differently? I think the answer to most of these questions to one degree or another is yes; but why? One theory is that implementing an aesthetic change helps cultivate an increase in self-esteem and confidence ultimately altering self-perception. These physiological and psychological changes culminate and manifest into increased confidence and self-awareness causing you to demand a greater level of attention and respect during your social interactions. But how can you improve your sex life with contact lenses?
How Can Contact Lenses Help?
Contact lenses can help you increase your poise, improve your social life, and by extension your sex life. Using contact lenses to enhance or completely change your eye color can alter a large aspect of your physical appearance and impact how people perceive you. As mentioned above, changing your appearance positively impacts the way you feel; intrinsically you gain confidence impacting the way you interact with the world. This intrinsic change in social interaction can subconsciously cause you to demand more from people such as increased awareness or attentive listening. By captivating your audience you are able to place yourself in an advantageous position. You now have more control over the direction and speed of the interaction and it becomes clear to see how all of these added benefits can provide leverage in social settings.
So What Contact Lenses Should You Wear?
Well the answer to this question is based on personal preference as well as your eye doctor's recommendation. For example, if you like your current eye color and would like to simply enhance it there are options available. If you would like to completely change your natural eye color there are also options available for that scenario. Below is a small list of contact lens brands that can provide a solution for either preference.
- Enhancers:As the name suggests this list of contact lenses helps to enhance your natural eye color making them more distinguishable.
- Freshlook Dimensions by Alcon:According to Contact Lens King (an online contact lens retailer), these lenses "enhance and define eyes while providing vibrant, natural color with depth and dimension".
- Freshlook Colors by Alcon:These lenses make it easy to change, enhance and highlight eye color with or without vision correction.
- Opaque Lenses:These contact lenses help to change your natural eye color.
- Freshlook Colorblends by Alcon:This allows you to change your eye color while maintaining a natural look.
- Freshlook One-Day Color by Alcon:This allows you to change your eye color from a dark color to a light one or vice versa, all while maintaining a natural look.
- Air Optix Colors by Alcon:Nine great colors are available ranging from Pure Hazel, Blue, Green, Gray, Brown, Honey, Brilliant Blue, Gemstone Green and Sterling Gray to change your eye color.
- Expressions Colors by CooperVision:Natural opaque eye color to change your eye color from dark to light or vice versa .
These are just some examples of the variety of colored lenses available, and although it is possible to get the above lenses with no corrective prescription it is important to note that contact lenses are considered medical devices and require a prescription from an eye doctor. The eye doctor will take the appropriate measurements along with other considerations such as eye allergies, dryness etc. in an effort to properly prescribe a lens that is comfortable for you.
If you are ready for a change maybe colored contact lenses is the answer. The above lenses might be able to help improve self-esteem, confidence and maybe even you sex life.
Eye Safety | Contact Lens King
Eye Health | Contact Lens King
Eye Beauty | Contact Lens King